What Personal Data We Collect
- your name, NRIC or passport number;
- information about your employment (e.g. job title);
- your contact information; and
- any other information relating to you such as your preferences or interests.
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
Generally, we collect your Personal Data in the following ways:-
- when you submit forms or surveys or respond to us relating to any of our products, promotions, offers, invitations or other initiatives;
- when you contact us;
- when you register for or use an online account on our website;
- when you interact with our duly authorised representatives;
- when you respond to our request for Personal Data;
- when we receive references from our group of companies, duly authorised representatives or third parties, for example, where you have been referred to us by them; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
What We Do With Your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data to understand your needs and to provide you with better services and offering to you products which may be of interest to you. Generally, we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:-
- responding to your queries and requests;
- managing our business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures, including but not limited to internal record keeping;
- administering and/or managing our relationship with you, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you;
- communicating with you, including informing you of news relating to us and of changes to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information;
- conducting market research, understanding and determining customer location, preferences and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products, services or website and also develop special offers and marketing programmes;
- seeking professional advice, including but not limited to legal advice;
- compliance with any applicable rules, laws or regulations; and
- any other purpose relating to any of the above or as otherwise notified to you.
If you have requested to receive marketing communications from us, our group of companies and our duly authorised representatives (including Biotech Plantations) (“our associates”), then from time to time we and our associates may use or disclose or share your Personal Data amongst ourselves for the purposes of sending you details of products, events, services, promotions, special offers or other information (the “Marketing Information”) which we think you may find interesting via any contact information which you have provided.
Please also note that if you have provided your telephone number(s) as a contact information, then at your request we may from time to time contact you (whether Singapore and/or overseas) using such telephone number(s) (whether via voice calls, sms, or other means) to provide you with the Marketing Information.
You may at any time request to withdraw your consent for us to use or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above purposes by sending email correspondences to:-
However, you acknowledge and agree that such withdrawal may result in us being unable to continue to provide our products or services to you or to administer and/or manage any relationship which we have with you.